|Field of Activity:
Apply for this job
- As a Video Editor, you must be able to edit recorded videos into a Video Project that meets the directorís guidelines and requirements.
- You also have to be good at converting to a radio station. You must be able to properly combine audio and visual footages to create the content required.
- The footages must be edited in a way that the audiences can clearly understand.
- Understand the requirements and specifications of the production team.
- Make a neat video based on footages, the script and raw materials.
- Video files must be integrated in an orderly manner.Include music dialogues, graphics and effects.
- The videos are to be edited in a smooth logical sequence.
- From production to post-production, activities must be reported to Production Head.
- Keep up with the latest technology and put it into practice.
- Education : Bachelor degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
- Experience : At least (2) years of experience in related field.
- Hard Skills : Proficient in Digital technology and editing software packages. (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut). Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing.
- Must be creative.
- Must be able to innovate and tell a story in a systematic way.
- Strong teamwork and time management skills.
- Must be motivated to improve and strong on learning.