Junior Video Editor
|Field of Activity:
Apply for this job
- As a Video Editor, you must be able to edit recorded videos into a Video Project that meets the directorís guidelines and requirements.
- Properly combine audio and visual content for the program to broadcast.
- The footages must be edited in a way that the audiences can clearly understand.
- Understand the requirements and specifications of the production team.
- Make a neat video based on footages, the script and raw materials.
- Video files must be integrated in an orderly manner.Include music dialogues, graphics and effects.
- The footages must be edited in a combination of smooth logical sequence.
- From production to post-production, activities must be reported to Production Manager.
- Keep up with the latest technology and put it into practice.
- Age : 20-30
- Education : Bachelor degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
- Experience : At least (2) years of experience as a Video Editor.
- Hard Skills : Must be able to use digital technology and editing software packages. (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut). Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Must have a good portfolio.
- Must be proficient in video editing software.
- Must be creative and be able to innovate and tell a story in a systematic way.
- Must be familiar with special effects, 3D and compositions.
- Be critical and able to solve problems well.
- Must be able to work with the organization.
- Must be motivated to learn and improve.
- Must be able to manage time well.
- Must be proficient in Internet and E-mail.