Head of Sales
|Field of Activity:
Apply for this job
- The Head of Sales has the primary role of leading the sales department, overseeing activities of the junior and senior professionals and monitoring performance as a whole.
- Defines and communicates the businessís KPIs and targets to junior sales personnel on a regular basis, analyses patterns in consumer and market behavior, and subsequently defines data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the businessís commercial performance.
- Achieve Sales Teamís Target.
- Develop weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the departmentís performance against targets.
- Manage the departmental calendar in regard to trading priorities inclusive of launches, promotions, exclusives, and campaign activities for the purpose of maximizing sales opportunities.
- Introduce new brands and categories to the market by leading the sales team in product launches.
- Implement sales strategies that further the departmentís agenda and drives enhanced revenue generation for the business.
- Deliver an optimized market mix relative to the core target consumers and identifies the roadmap that will lead to achievement of the departmentís goals as well as the overall goals of the business.
- Identifying areas of improvement in sales strategies and with a view of establishing actionable insights for the improving of sales and business profits.
- Build strong relationship with external partners and consumers.
- Age : 30-45
- Education : Any bachelor degree. Additional Degree on Marketing or any related field.
- Experience : Proven work experience as Head of Sales for at least (2) years.
- Hard Skills : Drawing up excellent proposals, market analysis, and digital market analysis. Wide range of network with clients, potential clients and agencies. Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Fluent in both English and Myanmar
- High proficiency in MS Office Software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skill is a must.