|Field of Activity:
Apply for this job
- Entertain and inform an audience by presenting information or entertainment in an accessible and attractive way.
- Writing and rehearsing scripts.
- Meeting with program directors/producers to discuss programs or shows.
- Organizing meetings, interviews and schedules.
- Research topics and background information for items to be featured on the program.
- Liaise with other members of the production and technical teams.
- Introduce and host programs.
- Keep the program running to schedule, responding positively and quickly to problems or changes and improvising where necessary.
- Interviewing guests via the telephone or in person.
- Age : 20-30
- Education : A Bachelor Degree is a must.
- Experience : At least (2) years of experience as a Presenter Producer.
- Hard Skills : Performance skills and a clear voice. The ability to generate original ideas. A personable and confident manner. Good research and interviewing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Team worker