Head of Digital Marketing
|Field of Activity:
Apply for this job
- As the Head of Digital Marketing, you will develop and manage a multi-channel marketing strategy that incorporates marketing automation, digital and social channels.
- Marketing for in-house sales team, Partnership, PR and brand strategy.
- Campaign development and management.
- Creating and managing targeted email campaign.
- Creating automated drip campaigns – customer journey and profiling.
- CRM Management
- Work with digital marketing specialists to develop and oversee the digital and social strategy.
- Develop SEM and paid digital/social campaigns.
- Develop and establish a comprehensive marketing automation strategy.
- Content Strategy/CX and UX.
- Create new digital products and identify new digital channels and platforms.
- Manage the marketing budget to achieve customer acquisition targets.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis.
- Anticipate sales performance trends.
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Age : 25-45
- Education : Any Graduate
- Experience : Over 2 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Hard Skills :
- Must have strategic marketing experience in B2B and B2B2C channels – inbound digital agency experience desirable.
- Excellent skills and experience in lead generation/demand generation marketing via direct and online channels.
- Strong digital marketing, CRM and lead management skills
- Must have experience on managing, coaching and developing people and teams
- Strong digital marketing skills including website, campaigns, search and social.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures.
- At least have basic English 4 skills.
- Must be able to write contents well.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to work with the organization.
- Must be able to manage time well.