Video Journalist News
|Field of Activity:
Apply for this job
- Report from time to time depending on the current situation.
- Discuss daily news and articles with Assistant Editor and Editor.
- To collect and review assigned news and submit accurate and complete news within a limited timeframe.
- Collect assigned news; check and report accurate and fast news.
- Complete assigned tasks within a limited timeframe.
- Behave in accordance with the ethics of a Video Journalist.
- Accept new assignments and investigate news.
- Stay tuned to events and other media for updates.
- Maintain audio/video recordings and notes.
- Coordinate with AE,E,CE and Producers.
- Roughly edit your video news and articles.
- In collaboration with the management team, follow the instructions of there are changes from time to time as required by the business.
- Age : 20-35
- Education : Any Graduate
- Experience : Must have at least (4) years of experience as a Video Journalist in a News Media Field.
- Must be familiar with artist.
- Must be able to write news enthusiastically.
- Must be familiar with Media Processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be critical and solve problems well.
- Must be able to publish and broadcast news.
- Must be able to work with the organization.
- Must be able to manage time well.
- Must be able to act as Host/Presenter (News Anchor) if required.
- Must be proficient in Internet and E-mail.