Chief Editor News
|Field of Activity:
Apply for this job
- Brainstorming and preparing innovative programs to capture the public attention. Distribute job tasks and manage team members accordingly.
- Oversee the final edited news, videos and programs.
- Work together with management and other functional departments to produce creative ways of news presentations.
- Learning up to date technologies with team for better efficiency.
- Thorough understanding of news ethic and laws which will help prevent and protect team members from unfavorable situations.
- Draw up strategy and style guidelines for O Media Brand Building.
- Creating programs that fit in with the business model for revenue.
- A representative of the O Media Brand.
- Managing team members to produce good quality products and meet deadlines.
- Age : 30-45
- Education : Any Graduate
- Experience : At least (4) years of experience as News Editor.
- At least Basic English Skills.
- Internet and E-mail proficiency is a must.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Myanmar laws and ethics.
- A team worker and an excellent leader.
- A critical thinker.