Head of Agency or Creative Director
|Field of Activity:
||Graphic design, Film, Music, Video
Apply for this job
- As a Creative Director, we need you to provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects.
- Devising the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and monitoring its progress.
- Implementing your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers.
- The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
- Conceiving and implementing concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and overseeing them to completion.
- Collaborating with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements.
- Directing and motivating team members to help them use their talents effectively.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own.
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team.
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals.
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future.
- Age : 29-35
- Education : Any Bachelor Degree. Diploma and certificates in Computer Arts, Video Editing and Designing are preferable.
- Experience : Proven experience of at least (2) years as a creative director or in a similar creative role.
- Hard Skills : Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development. Excellent working knowledge of graphic design software and video editing software. Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives. Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print. Experience in creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to oversee production on time and budget.
- Intermediate English Skills.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities.